THE IMPORTANCE OF COMMERCE EDUCATION
- We have a weak system of education.
- We impart useless knowledge to our student.
- Modern countries are ruling the world because of their advancement in education.
- Government should make our educational system more effective.
- Commerce education should be promoted.
- European countries formulated an excellent system to improve their commerce and trade.
- A commerce graduate can handle the market easily.
- Our private sector is very keen about commerce education.
- Technology has brought many changes in the field of commerce and trade.
- Only commerce education can provide the suitable professionals.
- Hopefully, our government will take important steps to promote commerce education in the country.
Our education system is not working as properly as the developed countries of the world. Most of the students in our schools and colleges are not receiving proper education. They are misdirected by the people who are not aware of the needs of modern age. There is a basic disadvantage in our educational system. We are educating our students for use less knowledge. The simple education imparted in the schools and colleges does not help the students in making their careers. They are unable to earn a decent living.
You Also Likes These Articles:
- Essay Inflation With Outline
- Dignity of Labour Essay
- Smuggling Essay
- Unemployment Essay
- Population Explosion Essay
- Essay on Cash Crops of Pakistan
Europe and America are ruling the world just because of their advancement in education. Our government should understand the need of this age should change the present educational system into a pragmatic, job oriented and specialized knowledge based system. We must plan our Commerce education system according to the needs of International market. The motive of Commerce Education should be to train such professionals who can work for the promotion of commerce and trade of the country. European nations realized the great advantages of Commerce Education therefore their industry and trade spread rapidly. They formulated a system of Commerce Education giving stress on professional skills and efficiency.
Only Commerce Education can provide good business administrators and managers. The only way to compete the International market is to improve our professional skills. Commerce as subject should be promoted. A commerce graduate should be given priority over a simple graduate in the job market. Commerce has a vast variety in itself as it deals with Business, Banking, Accounting, Finance, Law, Income Tax, Business Statistics and Business Communication.
A person having such knowledge in profession can perform better than others. He can handle the professional problems more skillfully than a common man. Our government is still not playing its proper role to promote Commerce Education on modern grounds. But it is matter of satisfaction that our private sector is very keen about this subject. They are updating the traditional approaches and adopting the latest techniques and methodologies to meet challenges of the present age. Practically the world has no geographical boundaries these days. Technological advancement has brought tremendous revolution in the fields of commerce and trade. Business is more a native phenomenon.
Commerce and industry are directly related to each other. Our trade can only flourish if it
Has the right kind of professionals. Only commerce education can produce the specialists who can benefit out trade, industry and economy. Our youth is very keen to learn and adopt this vast fields. The prosperity of a country depends on it ability to trade with other countries.
It is hoped that the government will take important steps to establish commerce institutes it very corner of the country this is the only way to survive in the age of competition.